Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chase bank

For a bank that is taking public money, these people really know how to mess up thoroughly.
My husband got an overdue notice on his car payment yesterday. We did not get statements for either January or for this month. We looked at the bill for December. Turns out Chase has decided to go from monthly to quarterly statements. The notice was attached to the end of the last bill we did get and my husband did not see it. I have a feeling that lots and lots of other people also did not see that and are also now late on payments.

These people need to be more vigilant in getting this kind of change publicized. I tried calling them yesterday, was on hold for over half an hour before I finally gave up. I'm sure this mess up on the bank's part is costing it all kinds of money and this one was preventable. This really is not going to help Chase's financial picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment