Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The truth about Giskard

Giskard continues to engage in outright lies and defamation of character. Since I am one of the people being defamed, I am taking this opportunity to defend myself.

I just took another look at his site.

His most recent quote about the AK forum users:
"Everybody is welcome to use this forum, including those who bear me no ill will from the AK forums but understand this, there is no middle ground, you use AKs forums, then you support and condone the theft of my data. Do not expect me (the Victim) to be too happy to see you whilst you use that forum. I will not ban you but I will not trust you either.

There are two out and out lies in this statement. First, no one stole anything from him. Second he is not a victim, he is a malicious manipulative perpetrator of fraud and abuse.

Giskard is claiming that files on TESNexus were transferred out of his account without his permission. This is a lie.

Giskard issued a very broad and ambiguous license that did allow for this transfer to happen. At the same time, this abusive man shut down his web site and announced that he was leaving the Oblivion Modding community for good, and then he pretended to leave.

The people who had been active on his old site were invited over to the AK forums to form a new community there. Giskard was included in the new forums. Giskard also knew about the files that were being transferred out of his account on TESNexus prior to the actual transfer. He knew about this transfer because he was reading and posting on the AK forums where this pending transfer was announced at the time it was announced. Giskard chose to let the transfer happen.

If he did not want that transfer to happen, why did he not stop it before it happened? He knew about it. He said nothing to anyone on the AK forum. He also said nothing to the people over at TESNexus.

3 comments:

  1. Here it is 2012 and Giskard is still falsely accusing me of stealing his work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the comments he made on SkyForge Forums reopens the statute of limitations. I may just go see a lawyer and find out if I can still sue him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's funnier is he's probably not going to mod Skyrim because "It's too buggy and the CK never works". User error is more like it.

    ReplyDelete